Currently we don't have a job opening.
Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and the description of the projects you've been working on. We'll add your email to our job announcements mailing list. When we have a job opening, we will send an email notification to that list.
If your email catches our attention, we might email you back.
In the past, we were looking for:
- software developers
- web designers
- internet marketers
- support people
- project managers
- administrative jobs
The minimum requirements we look for in a candidate:
- written and verbal English language proficiency
- previous practical experience on any personal or commercial project involving the field for which you are applying
Traits and general skills we are looking for in our employees:
- proactivity in doing the task on your own, without waiting for someone to tell you to do it
- independence - trying to solve the task by yourself, before asking for help
- continuous, personal education - acquiring knowledge on your own, because you want to
- follows industry news and trends - reading industry blogs and news for fun
- meticulousness - finishing the task on your own, without relying on others to finish it
- responsibility - you keep your word
- written and verbal communication skills - ability to have a conversation with clients, partners, and companies Logit comes in contact with
- trustworthiness - we need to be able to rely on you
This is what you’ll get:
- continuous personal development, given that this is a job in a fast-paced industry
- opportunity for advancement
- pleasant and relaxed work environment
- education and certification
- practical experience in working on real projects with real clients
- new skills with advanced tools
See some of our past job announcements.
We're open to mentoring young and inexperienced future digital marketing professionals.
Feel free to email us at email@example.com with your CV and the description of the projects you've been working on.
Thank you for your consideration!