The workshop will teach company CEOs and sales and marketing professionals how to write influential and customer-centric content easy and fast.
Applications for the free workshop called "Learn how to write great content for business websites" are now closed, as all seats have been reserved in the first 24 hours.
If you want to get notified about the next workshop, subscribe to our newsletter.
Date and time: 8.6.2016. (Wednesday), start at 9.30AM
Location: Step Ri science and technology park - classroom on the first floor
Duration: from 9.30AM to 12.00PM (including short coffee break)
Registration fee: none
Lecturer: Višnja Željeznjak
For those of you who are postponing writing the content for your business website because writing is hard for you, you lack writing experience, or you are too busy, this workshop will introduce you to the effective ways of thinking about content and teach you to write great content faster and easier.
The workshop is intended for people working in B2B companies (companies that sell to other companies):
- small business CEOs who write their own website content
- marketing and sales managers in charge of writing or gathering website content
- employees of marketing and sales departments who want to learn how to create more influential content
The workshop will include the theoretical part (understanding the problem, setting the framework) and the practical part (writing exercise of certain types of content, content analysis in creative groups).
This is what we'll be talking about:
- Which problems you encounter when writing website content?
- How content issues negatively affect the business?
- Who has problems with content and how do we know it?
- Why do problems with the content appear?
- Introducing the solution: customer-centric content
- Characteristics of customer-centric content
- Simpler and faster way to approach writing customer-centric content
- How to organize writing content in your company
The lecture will be held by Višnja Željeznjak, Logit's digital marketing specialist with more than 15 years of experience in marketing disciplines such as website content writing, website improvement, digital marketing strategy, and lead generation.Subscribe to Get Notified About the Next Workshop